When starting a new project, it is important to know some information about your company and situation: that way we can give the appropriate recommendations on what you need and also what you don’t need.
Important pieces of information are:
- The business purpose of your company
- The situation you find yourself in (fundraising, exit, upcoming investor meeting, partner buy-out, etc.) and your goals or expectations
- The amount of money sought if it is a fundraising round
- The stage of the company
- The type of work you envisioned and the deadline (hard or soft deadline)
If you want to send some information before our first call, you can use the submission form below.
It is also important for you to know information about how Valithea works:
- With experience in Valuation and M&A across different geographies, sectors and stages, we can prepare professional financial plan and valuation adapted to different situation, sectors and audiences.
- We do not make investor introductions, we only have a service to include investment opportunities in our newsletter, which is sent out to professionals, including also investors. Any contact request will flow directly to you with your provided link.
- We are available in the long-term, which means that you can get in contact when you want for updates. Most of our clients come back for years for document updates, until they can afford a full-time CFO or until they are no longer involved in frequent transactions.
- Our financial plans can be sophisticated, but we are happy to train you or your staff to use them when you want to continue the work internally
- Our portfolio is easily accessible to view how the documents look like and how they are structured
- To have a better idea of what type of services or documents you might want, you can have a look at our usual services list
- You can buy online or request an invoice (we have more available discounts online)
- We have set processes and timelines, starting the project the day after payment is completed and reserving 15 hours a week for every project, with the possibility to pay extra for shorter deadlines, also detailed in our Terms of Service. Hours can also be tracked online. Refunds are possible for unused hours.
- We are not typically available for same-day deadlines or requests and we respond to requests in 1 working day. Since we do work that requires detail and high concentration, we prioritise this to frequent communication. You can schedule a call the day before on Calendly: here you can also view any pre-existing holiday.
- However, we also offer 24/7 service or short deadlines as a premium service, for example for important investor meetings. Any additional service is charged automatically, but only when specifically requested by the client.
Below is an overview of typical information requested for different types of services.
We also have detailed information questionnaires for specific documents, which can be submitted online (optional):
- Investment Opportunity Distribution
- Simple Financial Plan
- Advanced Financial Plan
- Business Plan
- Executive Summary
- Pitch Deck
- Investment Teaser
Any document update will require the update of all information. particularly past monthly data on customers, revenue and costs.