A Commercial and Financial Due Diligence can be carried out for an investor (for financing or acquisition purposes). The target company should be not older than 3 years (since incorporation) or have more than €1m in revenue. The analysis covers:
* Shareholding agreement, general legal setup and litigation risk (general, this is not a legal dd)
* Contracts and eventual leasing agreements
* Operational plan
* Administrative tools
* Product development and identifiable risks
* Market and international risk
* Barriers to entry
* Preliminary traction
* Market validation
* Marketing strategy
* Funds available
* Financial plan and Budgeting
* Team (commitment, experience, functions covered, company culture)
* Information basis (completeness and missing information)
* Investment risks
* Business risks
* Control systems (financial, commercial, strategy)
Tax or Legal matters require a separate tax or legal due diligence.
The information request list will be submitted after purchase. Availability for an initial and final call to review the findings sought.
Estimated Delivery: 17 Days from the submission of information and the initial call.
Reviews and Consulting Period: 1.5 months from the Day of Purchase.