The program can be conducted online and includes 6 Conference Calls of the duration of about 45 minutes. It is also ideal as an add-on to any accelerator participant.
All participants will be able to:
- Join the 6 scheduled calls
- View the lecture slides online for 3 months
- Receive templates to create your own investment proposal
- Be awarded a Completion Certificate.
The program will involve assignments, therefore the best outcome is guaranteed when ensuring you complete all exercises in-between lessons. The training will include:
- Introduction to the Financing Strategy, the investment market, instruments and shareholder issues (Output: Your Financing Strategy)
- Telling a story with numbers (Output: Elevator Pitch)
- Customers and Market Validation (Output: Validation Plan)
- Financials: Customers, Revenue and Marketing (Output: Market Size)
- Financials: Costs and Cash Flow (Output: Simple Financial Plan)
- Exit Strategy and Value (Output: Executive Summary)
- Startup Valuation (Output: Valuation Estimate)
- Communication of financial figures (Output: Pitch Deck)
- Finding & Approaching Investors (Output: Long List of Investors, approach strategy and online presence)
- Creating the Business Plan (Output: Business plan)
- Negotiations (Output: Term Sheet typical clauses)
The document templates you will receive are: Executive Summary, Simple Financial Plan, Valuation Estimate, Pitch Deck, Business Plan.
After purchase, we will get in contact to schedule the course calls.
Target: Pre-revenue startups or early-stage investors.
Duration of service: 3 months from the Day of Purchase.
Requirements: Availability and scheduling of calls during the Duration of Service, Preparation to do the necessary work, Familiarity with Excel and Power Point.